Magnetic Effects Introduce The Solar Bender V3
London, England - 04 September 2018 - Magnetic Effects are pleased to release the Solar Bender V3.
Designed to capture the sonic flavour of a MKII Fuzz, the Solar Bender offers smooth, saturated fuzz tones with excellent harmonic overtones, sustain and an organic mid range response.
Temperature stability, buffer friendly response and standard power 9V DC power operation make the pedal easy to use on stage and in the studio while top mounted Jacks and DC socket provide space saving convenience on a pedalboard.
V3 builds on the popularity of the previous version with the addition of a three position bass response toggle switch and tweaked eq response.
Level, Attack, Bias and Tone controls provide plenty of scope for tonal variety. Carefully selected and tested Germanium and Silicon transistors are used to ensure an authentic vintage style fabulous fuzz tone.
- Top mounted Jacks and DC socket
- Level, Attack, Tone and Bias controls
- Three position Bass response toggle switch
- Tested and selected Germanium and Silicon transistors
- High input impedance and low output impedance - Polarity reverse circuit
- True bypass switching
- Reverse polarity protection - 100% Handmade
$165 US plus shipping. ABOUT:
Magnetic Effects is a company based in London, England specializing in handmade guitar pedals with practical features for guitarists.